Saladini Pilastri Villa is found two kilometres from Spinetoli, a sweet medieval town whose origins date back to the 5th century B.C.; its name derives from a hill called “Spineola” because it was covered with rose thorns.
The ancient castle which characterizes this town seems to have been constructed in the 13th century and it faces the Tronto river, dominating one of the many hill that characterizes the country side.
These gently-rolling hills slowly go down to the Adriatic sea and it is exactly on one of these hills that Villa Saladini Pilastri is found.
The splendid country-house from the 1400’s surrounded by 320 hectares makes the farm astonishing. The exceptional climatic influx from the sea which is only 8 kilometres away, is a fundamental component of the generous land which, thanks to the natural geological shape, offers an important olive tree and vineyard production.